Practice Areas : Separation
Spouses can live separate and apart while still legally married.
Many individuals settle their separation issues by negotiating and signing a Separation Agreement. A separation agreement can deal with the issues of property division (equalization), spousal support, child support, and child custody/access issues.
How I can Help
- N Prepare a Separation Agreement.
- N Divide Property.
- N Litigate issues in court.
- N Negotiate and mediate issues.
- N Settle child custody/access issues.
- Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Child Access and Parenting Time
- Separation Agreements
- Marriage Contracts
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Inheritance Protection
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Visit Our Office!
376 Churchill Avenue North, Suite 302, Ottawa, ON K1Z 5C3
Mon - Fri : 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Other hours available by request.
To obtain results for you and your family in an efficient and cost-effective manner.