Lawyer & Attorney

Practice Areas : Separation


Spouses can live separate and apart while still legally married. 

Many individuals settle their separation issues by negotiating and signing a Separation Agreement. A separation agreement can deal with the issues of property division (equalization), spousal support, child support, and child custody/access issues.  


How I can Help

  • N Prepare a Separation Agreement.
  • N Divide Property. 
  • N Litigate issues in court.
  • N Negotiate and mediate issues.
  • N Settle child custody/access issues.

Practice areas

  • Divorce
  • Separation
  • Spousal Support
  • Child Support
  • Child Custody
  • Child Access and Parenting Time
  • Separation Agreements
  • Marriage Contracts
  • Cohabitation Agreements
  • Inheritance Protection
  • Alternative Dispute Resolution

Call Me Now!

Send Me A Message!

Visit Our Office!

376 Churchill Avenue North, Suite 302, Ottawa, ON K1Z 5C3

Business Hours


Mon - Fri : 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Other hours available by request.

Fax Number:


My Mission

To obtain results for you and your family in an efficient and cost-effective manner.