Practice Areas : Divorce
In Canada the Divorce Act legislates three grounds for divorce:
1) The parties living one year separate and apart.
3) Physical or mental cruelty.
Spouses living one year apart is the most common ground for divorce.
How I Can Help
- N Prepare a Divorce Application.
- N Prepare a Separation Agreement.
- N Attend mediation.
- N Litigate in court.
- Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Child Access and Parenting Time
- Separation Agreements
- Marriage Contracts
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Inheritance Protection
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Visit Our Office!
370 Churchill Avenue North, Suite 202, Ottawa, ON K1Z 5C2
Mon - Fri : 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Other hours available by request
To obtain results for you and your family in an efficient and cost-effective manner.