Practice Areas : Custody and Access
Child Custody and Access
After separation, the most important issue to address is the well-being of the children. Child custody and access determinations will have profound impacts on the parents and children. Child custody and access arrangements can also impact the issues of child support, spousal support, and property division.
Contact Ronan to learn more about the impact of custody and access access arrangements and to help obtain results that are best for your children.
How I Can Help
- N Review sole, shared, joint, and split arrangements.
- N Assess the best interests of the children.
- N Analyze support and property impacts of custody arrangements.
- N Negotiate parenting plans
- N Litigate custody and access disputes
- Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Child Access and Parenting Time
- Separation Agreements
- Marriage Contracts
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Inheritance Protection
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Visit Our Office!
370 Churchill Avenue North, Suite 202, Ottawa, ON K1Z 5C2
Mon - Fri : 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Other hours available by request
To obtain results for you and your family in an efficient and cost-effective manner.